UNIVERSAL STUDIO IN SINGAPORE

Hello everyone, so after my proposal defense for our final year project we decided to go to USS (Universal Studio in Singapore) just for a short vacation to released our stressed and also celebrating our successful in presenting our proposal plus their tickets are on sale for maybank user for (RM197) 💃💃💃💃

Here are bits and some of the photos I've captured with my unprofessional photography skilled hahah.
This is our first ride in there and to be honest the length of the queued are so long and to me the ride wasn't that challenging as it is mostly for kids. 

We kinda wasted our time on the first ride as it took us almost one hour queuing up waiting for our turn and the ride wasn't that challenging. 

p.s/ we went here on Singapore national day

 From left : Dahlia (bottom), Me, Sabrina, Ain

 
This is before my feet are sore and tired hahah

 
The Mummy roller coaster ride is the most amazing ride to me. the ride is really the best as i literally screamed my lungs out with my friends which is good for people who wanna relived stress. 

Although we sat on the very back seat but it was amazing and scary to be honest.

 

The street that they designed are an amazing spot to take photos and posing for your outfit of the day.

i post all of my photos on instagram and it looked amazing on my feed.


I really do feel like i'm in America atm. 

So last but not least i am here to share my thoughts on going there by using public transport. We went there by bus at Larkin Terminal in Johor Bahru. The fees are RM3.30 for one way to Malaysia - Singapore cross border and arriving at the Singapore cross border. After arriving there we had to take the bus to Kranji and taking the MRT there. We had to take the MRT there which Kranji - Dhoby Ghaut - HarbourFront this all consits of (5-10SGD) im not sure of the cost. After that we took the monorail straight to Sentosa Island/USS (4SGD). 

For going home is the same price minus the monorail to HarbourFront because it is a round trip prices. So total of public transport is RM50 which is pretty expensive. On the negative side of public transport is that it is really tired because you wanna catch the MRT/monorail before the last trip which is tiring. We finished in the USS at 8 P.M. and we tried to catch the monorail before their last one and we managed to ride the monorail with full packed of people. Therefore i totally suggest going by car which is much cheaper or the same price as using the public transport and less tired.

That is all from my adventure update at Singapore and it is quite an experienced to us first timers.
Will be posting a lot since i'm almost in finishing my degree hooray!
bye 💛💜💛💜

Share: